Friday, September 7, 2018
Lanier High Commons Area
918 Buford Hwy, Sugar Hill, GA 30518
Join us for an awesome family fundraiser!
We extend a HUGE thank you to all Sugar Hill teachers, staff and parent volunteers who gave their time and energy to plan, set up, run and break down this event! We appreciate the support of our Lanier High School and their team to allow us to host this fun event in their commons!
We LOVE our local businesses who donated their products and services to support our school through the 2018 Backyard Bingo Night!
We couldn't do it without any of you!
GENERAL ADMISSION + MEAL [$10.00]
Required for everyone age 5 and above. 4 and under are free, but food will need to be purchased (mark in extra meal).
Wristbands include: admission, fun carnival style games, hayride + 1 Bingo card
Choose from: 2 Hot Dogs, BBQ Sandwich or 2 slices of Pizza + Chips and Water
“ADD ON” OPTIONS:
- EXTRA MEAL [$5.00 each]
- EXTRA BINGO CARDS [$2.00 each] Increase your chances of winning by purchasing extra Bingo cards.
- ADULT RAFFLE TICKETS [Early Bird Pricing 5 tickets for $5] Raffle Participants must be 18 years or older. Raffle tickets will be $2/ticket the night of the event.
- RESERVED SEATING [$10.00 per family] Tight on time and concerned about finding seats for your family? Just reserve the number in your family! This is a 1st come basis with limited space available.
- PRIZE DONATION [$5.00] Donate extra to go towards Bingo Prizes. If you want to pick out your own prizes to donate, please do so and bring the prizes back to school. Place them in the big black box in the front of the library by September 5th.
To add to the Backyard fun, we will be offering baked goods to purchase the night of the event. If you’d like to donate to the Bake Sale, sign up online here. Please package all baked goods for individual or family resale. No containers will be returned. Drop off bake sale items in the front lobby of Sugar Hill Elementary on:
- Thursday, Sept. 6th - 7:45-9 AM
- Friday, Sept. 7th - 7:45-9 AM & 1-3 PM
BACKYARD BINGO SCHEDULE:
5:00 Arrival, Dinner, Games, Hayride, Raffle
6:30 Bingo begins (Activities Continue)
7:30 Bingo (All Other Activities Close)
8:30 Event Ends
Grab the bingo ticket order form here. Return the bottom portion of the form (with payment), to your child’s teacher by Friday, August 31st. Make checks payable to Sugar Hill PTA. Wristbands and Tickets will be sent home Thursday, Sept. 6th.